YourFirstDue Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
It is YourFirstDue Inc.'s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of YourFirstDue Inc. and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide YourFirstDue Inc.'s Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the YourFirstDue Inc. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
YourFirstDue Inc.'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o YourFirstDue Inc.
P.O. Box 7341
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
By email using the contact page found at:
If you are seeking permission to use YourFirstDue Inc. trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact us directly.